Broad Spectrum Anthelmintic
Available as tablets
(Each bottle of Cruminill contains 20tabs)
Pin worm, Tape worm, Hook worm and Round worm.
Adult : Two to three teaspoonfuls three times a day for two to three days.
Children : One to two teaspoonfuls two to three times a day. Course may be repeated if necessary after two weeks.
1) Complete clearance of the parasites from the G.I. tract.
2) Safe and free from undesired side effect being a natural product.
3) No known drug interactions and contra indications.
Do's And Don'ts
1) Wash the hands with soap after each defecation
2) Drink plenty of boiled water.
3) Consumption of leafy vegetables and fruits
4) Wash the hands before taking any food.
1) Avoid spicy and fried foods.
2) Avoid non-vegetarian foods.
3) Avoid food from roadside shops, which are not properly covered and kept.
* Cruminill is the Registered Trade Mark of Charak Pharma Pvt. Ltd.
** Logos depicted on this page are trade marks or registered trade marks of their respective