Antiflatulent, Antispasmodic and mild laxative
Available as tablets
(Each bottle of Garlill contains 60TAB)
1) Upper gastro – intestinal or lower gastro-intestinal flatulence.
2) Feeling of fullness.
3) Gas trouble.
Adult : One tablet twice a day after meals for a minimum of six weeks.
Children : One tablet a day after meals for a minimum of six weeks.
1) Provides fast relief of belching and bloating non-ulcer pain and distension of intestine.
2) Free from sodium and hence safe for cardiac patients.
3) No chalky taste unlike antacids / antiflatulents.
4) Safe for long-term use.
5) No known drug interaction.
Do's And Don'ts
-Balance diet is advised.
-Consumption of warm water with one to two teaspoonfuls of ginger juice is recommended.
-Drinks like fresh buttermilk, jalgira are very effective.
-Fresh fruits and fresh juices are advised.
-Consumption of vegetarian diet is advised.
-Fasting is recommended in acute cases.
-Avoid oily, spicy and fried recipes.
-Avoid irregularity in dietary habits.
-Avoid consumption of fast foods, confectioneries and bakery products.
-Avoid smoking and tobacco chewing.
-Avoid excessive consumption of tea and coffee.
-Avoid alcohol consumption.
* Garill is the Registered Trade Mark of Charak Pharma Pvt. Ltd.
** Logos depicted on this page are trade marks or registered trade marks of their respective