Relieves bronchospasm and improves quality of life
Available as tablet
(Each bottle of Spasma contains 200ml)
Bronchial asthma, Bronchitis,emphysema whooping cough, pulmonary manifestations of tropical cosinophilia.
Adult: Two to three teaspoonfuls thrice daily.
Children: One teaspoonful three times a day.
1) Reduces the frequency, severity and duration of asthmatic attacks
2) It reduces the inflammation and Constriction of the bronchi and thereby helps in easy breathing (exhalation) for asthma patients.
3) It clears the airway by promoting expectoration of viscid sputum and thereby improves both inhalation and exhalation.
4) No known drug interactions
5) Improves quality of life of asthamatics
Do's And Don'ts
-Consumption of wheat barley and garlic is recommended.
-Consumption of grapes, pulses like Horse gram are recommended.
-Consumption of honey is recommended.
-Day time sleeping is preferred for patients of Bronchial asthma.
-Avoid curd and buttermilk.
-Avoid banana, guava and sour fruits.
-Avoid fried and oily food recipes.
-Reduce intake of excess tea and coffee.
-Avoid alcohol consumption.
-Avoid exposure to rain and severe cold and wind.
-Avoid indulgence in hard exercises.
-Avoid food recipes, which are heavy to digest, or which causes constipation.
* Spasma is the Registered Trade Mark of Charak Pharma Pvt. Ltd.
** Logos depicted on this page are trade marks or registered trade marks of their respective