Clinically endorsed formulation for DUB and infertility
Available as tablet & syrup
(Each bottle of M2-Tone contains 200ml)
(Each pack of M2-Tone contains 20tabs)
Irregular Menstrual Cycles
Secondary Amenorrhoea, Oligomenorrhoea and Menorrhoea
After Dilatation and Curettage (D&C) and Medical Termination of Pregnancy (MTP)
Female infertility: Anouulatory in ART and unexplanied infertility
1. In dysfunctional uterine bleeding irregular cycles
15 ml twice daily for 3-6 cycles
2. In anovulatory unexplained infertility
15 ml twice daily till conception occurs
3. In Assisted Reproductive Techniques(ART) protocol
15 ml twice daily from the day of down regulation to the day of embryo transfer.
General: One tablet twice a day for minimum three cycles.
Two tablets twice a day for minimum three cycles or till conception takes place.
1) It stops abnormal or excessive menstrual bleeding.
2) It regulates and restores normal menstrual flow.
3) Absence of Nausea and Vomiting, Breast tenderness, Headache, unlike hormones.
4) Safe for long term use
5) Can be taken even during menstrual cycle.
6) Improves pregnancy outcomes.
Do's And Don'ts
-Prefer wheat, milk and fruits
-Avoid hot and spicy food recipes and alcohol.
-Avoid vegetables like Potato and Brinjal
-Avoid day time sleeping and smoking
-Avoid too much mental and physical exertion
* M2-Tone is the Registered Trade Mark of Charak Pharma Pvt. Ltd.
** Logos depicted on this page are trade marks or registered trade marks of their respective